Day 132: May 19th, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Millennium” by Robbie Williams
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Not a 4 Year Gift”
Anything to Note =
I had a super busy day yesterday and ended up leaving the office last night at 11.30pm, so in a daze this morning 😦 Hence the ridiculous video and song choice for the day!! But had to get things done as have rehearsal again today and then after Stuart and I are celebrating our FOUR YEARS Anniversary!!!!
I can’t believe it’s been FOUR YEARS!!
FOUR YEARS of the Stu-Meister, the Burge, the little Stu-ie, the Stu-ster!
I guess we have to thank a few people and things that got us here today, FOUR YEARS later, married and pregnant!!
Although the exact details are a little hazy…
– At Play Productions, my theatre company = without them I would have not been performing on stage at The Atlantic where coincidentally Stuart was working that evening to light my show 🙂
– Jake’s Saloon, bar = without having the show we would not have had an after party where I and Stuart were at drinking after the show of course 🙂
– Annabella, my friend = without her stopping me at the entrance to the bar to say hello and chat as I was on my way out, I would not have heard the British accent behind me and swung around to see and meet Stuart 🙂
– Booze, all night = without that, nothing would have happened, and I would not have been at the bar in the first place, or lasted so long or wanted more and thus offered to stay on and go to the next bar with some of my theatre company players after I had finally met Stuart, who was also drunk, and clearly also up for more of it! 🙂
– Flight 151, next bar = without going here after the other bar, we may not have actually “bonded” (no idea what happened to be honest as I was wasted!) or kissed (unclear to who kissed who – we both think we made the first move….I really think it was me!)
– Late, or early morning = without it being so late we would not have waited outside the bar to get a cab – two separate cabs I may add – to take us home, although waiting is an unclear word as it seemed like we may have been still chatting or kissing for another hour or so, but I, YES ME, would not have got Stuart’s number (that’s right Bucko!!) although he claims he would have got it off me if I hadn’t (hmmmmm) and thus start the texting and “dating” (haha, not sure we “dated” or ever have really “dated”) that brought us to TODAY!!!
So we thank you all!!
But of course…
Thank you Stuart Burgess.
I love you.
(blog just got sappy….nice one!)
Day 114: May 1st, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Kylar’s Guitar (Club Mix)” by VooDoo & Serano
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Eye Twitching NOT”
Anything to Note =
Kalo Mina! (Happy First Day of the Month in Greek)
May is my month, well and Stuart’s: tomorrow is my birthday, on the 15th of May is when we got engaged, and on the 19th of May was when we first met and will be celebrating four years! A month of celebrations!
It was a good start to the month – it was predicted to be thunderstorming all day but cleared up and stopped raining, and the sun came out!
Another good thing was that everyone in the cast of my presentation I had today at The Actors Studio didn’t know I was pregnant! They all said they couldn’t tell and would not have known 🙂 So, I guess the bump is not as BOOMING as it is and feels like to me! OR….they all think that I am fat instead!! Great!!
Went back to the maternity shop today as it was on my walk to the subway. They had one of those 7 month predictor belly belts in the dressing room that you can try on with the clothing. I put it on to see what it would look like and freaked out!!!!! It made me look and feel like…
Stuart came to pick me up from there to go to a pre-birthday dinner.
What do you get when you put Stuart in a maternity shop full of preggos = UNCOMFORTABLE! And silent 🙂 Hahaha!
Farewell age 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!