Day 181: July 7th, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Beautiful” by Christina Aguilera
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Hair Clip Pain”
Anything to Note =
I didn’t finish until 1am last night with expense work I had to do for a broker I do bookkeeping for every couple of months – I had to schedule a session to catch up before I leave since I will be gone for a while. It took me so long though as I realized I hadn’t been there since February as was so busy, so had a lot to do!!
Annoyingly the air was off in the office too so I was dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For hours and hours 😦
My new shoes hurt so much yesterday and I had planned to do the rest of my walking cardio after my expense work on my way home. Granted, I had no clue I would be there so long and finish so late, and how the shoes would get worse over the day, so I realized in the midst of crunching numbers that I had to have a plan B for the rest of my cardio.
So, being the crazy person I am, I sped-walked around the office barefoot! In the dark hot aisles of the office, in the dark of the night! I was the only one in the office but there were a few across the way in the other office buildings I saw were also working late – hope they didn’t see me on my crazy office laps!
So after my office walk-a-thon I decided to cab it home. It was strange actually how there were no cabs for ages! I was on Park Avenue which usually has a lot.
I was about to give up hope when an off duty taxi stopped for me. I said I was going to Astoria and if he didn’t mind since he was off duty – he said no problem.
He seemed nice.
Then he turned on some beautiful classical music and asked me how the air felt and if it was okay for me.
That was really nice.
I noticed him going slowly over all and any bumps we hit on the way – which no cabbie does!
I am sure the little schmonkey found that nice!
And then, to top it off, he waited for me to go inside the front door before he drove off!
Which was super nice!
I think a little cabbie fairy was watching over me 🙂 And perhaps saw my bump when he picked me up?? Regardless, a nice way to end a long and hot and annoying day!
Day 132: May 19th, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Millennium” by Robbie Williams
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Not a 4 Year Gift”
Anything to Note =
I had a super busy day yesterday and ended up leaving the office last night at 11.30pm, so in a daze this morning 😦 Hence the ridiculous video and song choice for the day!! But had to get things done as have rehearsal again today and then after Stuart and I are celebrating our FOUR YEARS Anniversary!!!!
I can’t believe it’s been FOUR YEARS!!
FOUR YEARS of the Stu-Meister, the Burge, the little Stu-ie, the Stu-ster!
I guess we have to thank a few people and things that got us here today, FOUR YEARS later, married and pregnant!!
Although the exact details are a little hazy…
– At Play Productions, my theatre company = without them I would have not been performing on stage at The Atlantic where coincidentally Stuart was working that evening to light my show 🙂
– Jake’s Saloon, bar = without having the show we would not have had an after party where I and Stuart were at drinking after the show of course 🙂
– Annabella, my friend = without her stopping me at the entrance to the bar to say hello and chat as I was on my way out, I would not have heard the British accent behind me and swung around to see and meet Stuart 🙂
– Booze, all night = without that, nothing would have happened, and I would not have been at the bar in the first place, or lasted so long or wanted more and thus offered to stay on and go to the next bar with some of my theatre company players after I had finally met Stuart, who was also drunk, and clearly also up for more of it! 🙂
– Flight 151, next bar = without going here after the other bar, we may not have actually “bonded” (no idea what happened to be honest as I was wasted!) or kissed (unclear to who kissed who – we both think we made the first move….I really think it was me!)
– Late, or early morning = without it being so late we would not have waited outside the bar to get a cab – two separate cabs I may add – to take us home, although waiting is an unclear word as it seemed like we may have been still chatting or kissing for another hour or so, but I, YES ME, would not have got Stuart’s number (that’s right Bucko!!) although he claims he would have got it off me if I hadn’t (hmmmmm) and thus start the texting and “dating” (haha, not sure we “dated” or ever have really “dated”) that brought us to TODAY!!!
So we thank you all!!
But of course…
Thank you Stuart Burgess.
I love you.
(blog just got sappy….nice one!)