Day 240: September 4th, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom” by Selena
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog = “Bath Time”
Anything to Note =
Had a nice day today…
– it was sunny
– I had lunch with Stuart’s father at Cafe Rouge on his lunch break. It turns out that his new job that just started is right around the corner, so that worked out well!
– Cafe Rouge is one of my favorite places as it has one of my favorite things to eat there…baguette poulet! Yummy! So had me one of those 🙂
– I finished the baby name book woo hoo! So went back and tried to be as objective and non-attached as possible and put them in a list for when I’m ready to look at it properly. Or show it. Share it.
– I had some bites of some really good cheesecake!
– I had scones for dessert for dinner….which I love!!
And best of all…
And this is hilarious…
– I had mentioned to my mum that I had gone through the baby name book as she came in when I was copying down the names into a list and holding the book up…so essentially got caught and it then aroused her curiosity naturally! So she has been asking me all day to see the list! Anyway, she randomly comes up with names and just says them out loud – she has been doing that for a while – but today more so after seeing me do that, and we were watching something on TV about The Beatles and obviously music popped into her head as she threw out Simon and then Art. So I said No to Garfunkel to finish off her thought and she said how about Garth….which I of course said No to!
And then there was silence.
And suddenly my mum says…
And I looked at her about to say No, but she said – “you know, like that guy, Garth Radar”
And there was silence again as I looked at her to comprehend and said…
“Do you mean: Darth Vader??????”
And she nodded and burst into hysteric laughter!! And then I burst into laughter!!
That was amazing!! Garth Radar hahaha!!
My mum is obviously a true Star Wars fan hahaha!! That made my day!!