Day 136: May 23rd, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “A Hard Day’s Night” by The Beatles
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Conference Room Disappointment”
Anything to Note =
I know what you are thinking? How crazy is she? Two Beatles songs in a row!! Woah!! Wowza!! She gone crazo yo!! – clearly I am after that remark!!! HAHA!! These songs both just popped up by themselves on my ipod shuffle – you think I have time to choose songs????!!!! I don’t even have time to pee!!!!!!!!!!
It must be a tribute to Stuart since he is out-of-town on work in Chicago until Saturday and The Beatles are his “thang” so perhaps the ether misses him?? Or I miss him?? Or my ipod misses him??
Crazy crazy crazy day. Crazy crazy week, or 10 days (or YEAR…don’t get me started!!)
But yet another crazy crazy day.
What is it about being so super busy and then getting MORE stuff on top of that, all at the same time?! Huh??!! When you think that it’s just not possible to get any busier and boom somehow it happens!! Things always happen at once, I know. But, this is happening a lot so somewhere there needs to be a break or a “normal” day or at least “semi-normal”….whatever that means. It just can’t be crazy EVERY day, you know??
Although, it’s starting to get to that shake-my-head-with-tight-mouthed-smile place as there just is nothing else I can do but that.
I was on my blackberry through-out the whole of rehearsal today. Literally. Sadly. I was on my blackberry so much that it died before 2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s how much!! Luckily, I thought about bringing my charger with me today otherwise I would have been screwed. The last two days it died at around 7pm so was do-able so I made sure to pack the charger on me today – and thank god I remembered!
And of course it’s just lucky that I am the queen of successful multi-tasking! Or able to be. Or also good at sneaking me doing work while in rehearsal.
Although this is actually kind of sad and frustrating to tell you the truth, as this is supposed to be an amazing opportunity for me to be working with the one and only Jose Rivera, and I’m already splitting my understudying hat with co-producing hat, and that is okay, but then to also be soooo relied upon for office work is just a little sad. It is frankly a little unfair. But I see no other way around it unfortunately. I feel too guilty, I have a new employee that just started and needs help, and rightly so, at the office when I am in rehearsal, and I am just better at dealing with the multi-tasking then my boss is and just know more or able to help out better, especially in the times of panic today!!!
Every day cannot be a crisis though, as literally over the last 10 days, it seems there is always something with a deadline, that’s life or death in nature or that is how it is presented, at work….
I can’t say ‘when will the drama stop’ as I thrive on drama being an actor 🙂 BUT….I have enough drama all over and around and coming out of my armpits (yup, crazy!) that the office drama on top, right now, is just…..like…..
No words really.
SHS.AFNADFHANWKJDV AWJVBASJDKVCBADKJVA JKDVBAVCAJWVABSVA!!!
Day 134: May 21st, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Hot Shot” by Shaggy
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Keep Calm, Carry On”
Anything to Note =
Bad. Bad. Bad Day.
Want to know why? Sure you do haha! Too tired to even write so you’re getting some good ol’ bullet points 🙂
– Slept late after fundraiser last night.
– Woke at 4am and could not sleep past then.
– Pouring out so got DRENCHED to the bone. My feet were literally swimming in pools of water. All day. Thought by taking them off at rehearsal it would perhaps enable them to dry quicker off my feet, but it didn’t work. Funny that it was warmer barefoot on the cold floor then in the soaking wet socks.
– 8.30am start at the office as had to go in to train our new employee, or at least go over some things with her before rehearsal.
– Had to help the other co-producer move props in the pouring rain on way to rehearsal, and of course as we wanted to move things outside it started pouding rain pellets!
– Opened my supposed waterproof Northface backpack and it was DRENCHED. Including important documents and receipts and paperwork.
– Had to be on my blackberry constantly through the entire of rehearsal answering emails and dealing with the office annoyingly.
– Other co-producer got yelled at by production manager for 45 minutes today, which sadly reflected a little on all of us.
– One of the actresses had a meltdown in rehearsal. Drama. Tension. Hours of it.
– My understudying got cut short as the actress arrived earlier than planned so I sadly got limited time to “be on stage”.
– Heard that Stuart got pooped on by a bird! Told him though that it’s supposed to be good luck, although not sure he wanted to hear that.
– Soon after hearing about the poop, I managed to drop yellow sandwich sauce all over the white shirt I was wearing. Great.
– Got stuck on a slow train going back to work after rehearsal in front of a woman listening to her headphones, singing out loud “sing the blood of Jesus” over and over and over, with her eyes shut, while her 5-year-old daughter sat next to her just staring at her.
– Had to stay at the office until 9pm after an already long day. Could have stayed later as so much to do but wanted to get back to Stuart as he leaves for Chicago work trip tomorrow.
– Spoke to my parents on the phone where my mum reminded me that I was now responsible for two and not just me, and…I felt super guilty as, I don’t think I have always been thinking that way. Leading me to be emotional when I finally got home 😦