Day 179: July 5th, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Tamta/Agapise Me” by Marinella
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Tic Tac”
Anything to Note =
It’s been one of those BAD NEWS days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1). Got a call that my doctor is now on an emergency leave so out of town until next Thursday, which is after I leave, so will not be able to see him now as scheduled on Monday…
2). My health insurance company called to let me know they will not be covering any test strips and materials for my glucose meter since I have not met my deductible…
3). The other broker called to let me know we may have a snag in our apartment purchase going forward as the board requires us, me and Stuart, to both be present for our board interview, which of course I will not be since I will be unable to fly that late in pregnancy…so working on that to see if that can be worked around now…
So bad things happen in 3’s….so that was 3….so I hope I’m done for the day!!
Guess what??? It’s HOT and HUMID again today!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although yesterday was reeeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyy bad!
I had an episode yesterday on the subway again where I thought I was going to pass out – it was horrible! It was just soooo hot on the way to the subway that I must have over-heated or something or been dehydrated….and had no water on me of course! UGH!
What saved me was a small teeny apple I had put in my bag that I forced myself to eat while sitting on the platform recovering, and the juice from that managed to hold me for the rest of my journey.
It’s just not a nice feeling – the feeling that you are about to fall down and you are by yourself so hope you land okay if it happens….of course that freaked me out the most – I was concerned about my phone and wallet and it being stolen if I passed out, and then the idea of falling down while pregnant took over….thank god it didn’t happen!
It just makes me more weary of this heat now.
The heat and humidity that makes you drenched, and then when you see someone and give them a hug, it’s like:
“Hey! Good to see you! Or drench you as am a giant pool of sweat!!!”
Day 134: May 21st, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Hot Shot” by Shaggy
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Keep Calm, Carry On”
Anything to Note =
Bad. Bad. Bad Day.
Want to know why? Sure you do haha! Too tired to even write so you’re getting some good ol’ bullet points 🙂
– Slept late after fundraiser last night.
– Woke at 4am and could not sleep past then.
– Pouring out so got DRENCHED to the bone. My feet were literally swimming in pools of water. All day. Thought by taking them off at rehearsal it would perhaps enable them to dry quicker off my feet, but it didn’t work. Funny that it was warmer barefoot on the cold floor then in the soaking wet socks.
– 8.30am start at the office as had to go in to train our new employee, or at least go over some things with her before rehearsal.
– Had to help the other co-producer move props in the pouring rain on way to rehearsal, and of course as we wanted to move things outside it started pouding rain pellets!
– Opened my supposed waterproof Northface backpack and it was DRENCHED. Including important documents and receipts and paperwork.
– Had to be on my blackberry constantly through the entire of rehearsal answering emails and dealing with the office annoyingly.
– Other co-producer got yelled at by production manager for 45 minutes today, which sadly reflected a little on all of us.
– One of the actresses had a meltdown in rehearsal. Drama. Tension. Hours of it.
– My understudying got cut short as the actress arrived earlier than planned so I sadly got limited time to “be on stage”.
– Heard that Stuart got pooped on by a bird! Told him though that it’s supposed to be good luck, although not sure he wanted to hear that.
– Soon after hearing about the poop, I managed to drop yellow sandwich sauce all over the white shirt I was wearing. Great.
– Got stuck on a slow train going back to work after rehearsal in front of a woman listening to her headphones, singing out loud “sing the blood of Jesus” over and over and over, with her eyes shut, while her 5-year-old daughter sat next to her just staring at her.
– Had to stay at the office until 9pm after an already long day. Could have stayed later as so much to do but wanted to get back to Stuart as he leaves for Chicago work trip tomorrow.
– Spoke to my parents on the phone where my mum reminded me that I was now responsible for two and not just me, and…I felt super guilty as, I don’t think I have always been thinking that way. Leading me to be emotional when I finally got home 😦