Day 134: May 21st, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Hot Shot” by Shaggy
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Keep Calm, Carry On”
Anything to Note =
Bad. Bad. Bad Day.
Want to know why? Sure you do haha! Too tired to even write so you’re getting some good ol’ bullet points 🙂
– Slept late after fundraiser last night.
– Woke at 4am and could not sleep past then.
– Pouring out so got DRENCHED to the bone. My feet were literally swimming in pools of water. All day. Thought by taking them off at rehearsal it would perhaps enable them to dry quicker off my feet, but it didn’t work. Funny that it was warmer barefoot on the cold floor then in the soaking wet socks.
– 8.30am start at the office as had to go in to train our new employee, or at least go over some things with her before rehearsal.
– Had to help the other co-producer move props in the pouring rain on way to rehearsal, and of course as we wanted to move things outside it started pouding rain pellets!
– Opened my supposed waterproof Northface backpack and it was DRENCHED. Including important documents and receipts and paperwork.
– Had to be on my blackberry constantly through the entire of rehearsal answering emails and dealing with the office annoyingly.
– Other co-producer got yelled at by production manager for 45 minutes today, which sadly reflected a little on all of us.
– One of the actresses had a meltdown in rehearsal. Drama. Tension. Hours of it.
– My understudying got cut short as the actress arrived earlier than planned so I sadly got limited time to “be on stage”.
– Heard that Stuart got pooped on by a bird! Told him though that it’s supposed to be good luck, although not sure he wanted to hear that.
– Soon after hearing about the poop, I managed to drop yellow sandwich sauce all over the white shirt I was wearing. Great.
– Got stuck on a slow train going back to work after rehearsal in front of a woman listening to her headphones, singing out loud “sing the blood of Jesus” over and over and over, with her eyes shut, while her 5-year-old daughter sat next to her just staring at her.
– Had to stay at the office until 9pm after an already long day. Could have stayed later as so much to do but wanted to get back to Stuart as he leaves for Chicago work trip tomorrow.
– Spoke to my parents on the phone where my mum reminded me that I was now responsible for two and not just me, and…I felt super guilty as, I don’t think I have always been thinking that way. Leading me to be emotional when I finally got home 😦