Day 132: May 19th, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Millennium” by Robbie Williams
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Not a 4 Year Gift”
Anything to Note =
I had a super busy day yesterday and ended up leaving the office last night at 11.30pm, so in a daze this morning 😦 Hence the ridiculous video and song choice for the day!! But had to get things done as have rehearsal again today and then after Stuart and I are celebrating our FOUR YEARS Anniversary!!!!
I can’t believe it’s been FOUR YEARS!!
FOUR YEARS of the Stu-Meister, the Burge, the little Stu-ie, the Stu-ster!
I guess we have to thank a few people and things that got us here today, FOUR YEARS later, married and pregnant!!
Although the exact details are a little hazy…
– At Play Productions, my theatre company = without them I would have not been performing on stage at The Atlantic where coincidentally Stuart was working that evening to light my show 🙂
– Jake’s Saloon, bar = without having the show we would not have had an after party where I and Stuart were at drinking after the show of course 🙂
– Annabella, my friend = without her stopping me at the entrance to the bar to say hello and chat as I was on my way out, I would not have heard the British accent behind me and swung around to see and meet Stuart 🙂
– Booze, all night = without that, nothing would have happened, and I would not have been at the bar in the first place, or lasted so long or wanted more and thus offered to stay on and go to the next bar with some of my theatre company players after I had finally met Stuart, who was also drunk, and clearly also up for more of it! 🙂
– Flight 151, next bar = without going here after the other bar, we may not have actually “bonded” (no idea what happened to be honest as I was wasted!) or kissed (unclear to who kissed who – we both think we made the first move….I really think it was me!)
– Late, or early morning = without it being so late we would not have waited outside the bar to get a cab – two separate cabs I may add – to take us home, although waiting is an unclear word as it seemed like we may have been still chatting or kissing for another hour or so, but I, YES ME, would not have got Stuart’s number (that’s right Bucko!!) although he claims he would have got it off me if I hadn’t (hmmmmm) and thus start the texting and “dating” (haha, not sure we “dated” or ever have really “dated”) that brought us to TODAY!!!
So we thank you all!!
But of course…
Thank you Stuart Burgess.
I love you.
(blog just got sappy….nice one!)