Day 177: July 3rd, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Delayed Devotion” by Duffy
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Schvitsy Coma”
Anything to Note =
I still find it funny when I have to explain my whole 365 to people! It cracks me up as it’s now become 12 criteria with the addition of no alcohol – which then leads me to explaining I was on a detox for the first week of just fruit and veg, which then leads me to say:
“….I started this 365 challenge and then 9 days later I found out I was pregnant!”
Which is super crazy!
I then get asked though why I didn’t just stop then and there when I found out I was pregnant….which is a valid question…but I didn’t know what was going on back then (I still don’t!!) – but my mind was all on getting through and I was so busy and had so much to think about, and a week retreat upstate with the theatre company I was in rehearsals with….and I don’t know, 365 just kept on going.
I guess I had bigger things to think about.
And, despite how harsh this sounds, my initial reaction to finding out I was pregnant was a big “No!” so I didn’t know what I was going to do to be honest – this was all a shock and not planned, and interfered with the two weddings and honeymoon we had ahead of us with the due date falling on the exact date of when the Greek wedding was supposed to be….so I was thrown.
I guess I didn’t know then what the future held. I had to figure out whether I was going to move forward with the pregnancy or not first. And the days ticked by, meaning the 365 challenge kept going in the meantime, and then I got stuck as the days added up and up and up (which granted was not to a very big number) but it felt accomplished and something I couldn’t imagine quitting or starting again from scratch.
And we all know I am friggin’ insane!
It’s funny as when I decided to start this 365 challenge this year I thought about how much of a challenge it would be to have two weddings and then a honeymoon, and how interesting that would be for people reading along – like that of a reality TV show.
I had NO idea that there would be a giant twist in the show!!! 🙂
And now how can I stop?? I’m on day 177!!!!!
But believe me when I say that there have been moments where I really wish I didn’t have to do this anymore! Especially since I am so busy and so now 365 has ended up being something I have to do when I get home late and that’s the last thing I want to do!
I’m soooooooo tired my right eye won’t stop twitching!!
Day 132: May 19th, 2012 = COMPLETE!!!!!
Cardio was = Walking
Dance of the Day was = “Millennium” by Robbie Williams
Improvised Acting Video I uploaded to my other blog was = “Not a 4 Year Gift”
Anything to Note =
I had a super busy day yesterday and ended up leaving the office last night at 11.30pm, so in a daze this morning 😦 Hence the ridiculous video and song choice for the day!! But had to get things done as have rehearsal again today and then after Stuart and I are celebrating our FOUR YEARS Anniversary!!!!
I can’t believe it’s been FOUR YEARS!!
FOUR YEARS of the Stu-Meister, the Burge, the little Stu-ie, the Stu-ster!
I guess we have to thank a few people and things that got us here today, FOUR YEARS later, married and pregnant!!
Although the exact details are a little hazy…
– At Play Productions, my theatre company = without them I would have not been performing on stage at The Atlantic where coincidentally Stuart was working that evening to light my show 🙂
– Jake’s Saloon, bar = without having the show we would not have had an after party where I and Stuart were at drinking after the show of course 🙂
– Annabella, my friend = without her stopping me at the entrance to the bar to say hello and chat as I was on my way out, I would not have heard the British accent behind me and swung around to see and meet Stuart 🙂
– Booze, all night = without that, nothing would have happened, and I would not have been at the bar in the first place, or lasted so long or wanted more and thus offered to stay on and go to the next bar with some of my theatre company players after I had finally met Stuart, who was also drunk, and clearly also up for more of it! 🙂
– Flight 151, next bar = without going here after the other bar, we may not have actually “bonded” (no idea what happened to be honest as I was wasted!) or kissed (unclear to who kissed who – we both think we made the first move….I really think it was me!)
– Late, or early morning = without it being so late we would not have waited outside the bar to get a cab – two separate cabs I may add – to take us home, although waiting is an unclear word as it seemed like we may have been still chatting or kissing for another hour or so, but I, YES ME, would not have got Stuart’s number (that’s right Bucko!!) although he claims he would have got it off me if I hadn’t (hmmmmm) and thus start the texting and “dating” (haha, not sure we “dated” or ever have really “dated”) that brought us to TODAY!!!
So we thank you all!!
But of course…
Thank you Stuart Burgess.
I love you.
(blog just got sappy….nice one!)